5 Wedding Trends We Will See In 2021
After having a dramatic turn of weddings this year 2021 is set to be a big one. So, what will we see more of? Will it be more of a sustainable approach? Will we say goodbye to traditional and hello to new? Whatever it may be, we have got five trends that we predict to see in 2021.
- LOTS OF GREENERY: Flowers use to be the main decoration of a wedding hence why there is so many different options for brides to choose from however, with modern trends making a push it is expected for venues to be covered in more greenery and less flowers taking off the stress of worrying about the flowers surviving the night.
- TENTS & FAIRY LIGHTS: With more weddings taking place outdoors we are expected to see white tents and fairy lights more often to bring a more romantic and buoyant feel for any occasion. Not only are they becoming a big trend due to the atmosphere they are also growing due to new safety measures in place from the pandemic that hit us this year. As they are all saying tented rooms are the new ballrooms!
- DÉCOR: Everything next year has to have an eco-friendly twist! Times are changing and little measures are being put in place to support and protect the environment. Items such as hiring instead of buying and using vintage items - making them creative is all in for 2021. There are many companies within the area that can help you hire the perfect items such as Beautiful Illusions.
- VISUAL PLANNING: Soon we will be saying goodbye forever to books and pens as technology has evolved with a new wedding program in place to create a wedding look virtually whilst also now having zoom weddings and virtual invitations. From venue tours online to picking wedding dresses online AR is set to make a difference next year!
- BRUNCH: We all love a big breakfast on a Sunday morning. Couples are turning to mimosas as brunch weddings are coming in hot next year. With outdoor weddings becoming a bigger trend couples are taking advantage of sun-kissed lighting including garden vibes and mouth-watering brunch platters. The highest advantage of having this brunch wedding is guests can choose to retire or continue to party throughout the day accommodating for everyone’s needs!
Need help kick starting your special day? Pacific Resort is a fully qualified venue assigned with a qualified Events Manager offering our services in the Redlands, priding ourselves with high organisation and quality work. Contact us today to get your free quotation or book in a site visit.
- Hits: 831